The Japanese read more blogs
According to Japanese PR firm, Edelman, the Japanese are the top readers of blogs edging out the Americans, Koreans, Britons, and French.
In an average week, almost three quarters (74%) of the Japanese Internet users who participated in the survey said they read blogs at least once a week. This is significantly more compared to the other countries studied, with just under a half (43%) in South Korea, just under a quarter in the UK (23%) and France (22%) and just over a quarter in the USA (27%).
And I thought Pinoys are the most notorious blog readers out there (and yeah, the best Grammar Nazis and members of the Snark Patrol too). But the survey didn’t say if it included us, so maybe just maybe… Hehehe.
Source: The Blog Herald
- Japanese pop culture is owning Korea
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test 2007
- Those LOL Japanese CM’s
- The Japanese “balsa”
- Projected PS3 price cut may be due to losses
- The grand circus of the Pinoy Web
- 2007 Top 10 Japanese Buzzwords
- Merry Christmas from SugoiStuff!
- Japanese anime political ad goes viral